Do you want to run the Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown
- 5 FAQs of Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown, Guide, and Its Features
Download Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown on your PC.
Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown
|App Name||Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown|
|Developer||Fully Factory Kiosk Solutions|
|Update||November 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown, Guide, and Its Features
Fully Kiosk is a configurable Android Kiosk Browser and App Launcher. Lockdown and restrict your websites and lock other apps in kiosk mode. Fully Kiosk Browser provides fullscreen kiosk mode, motion detection, remote admin and many other features for your digital signages, interactive kiosk systems, information panels, video kiosks and any unattended Android devices.
* Open allowed apps, files and websites from customizable App Launcher with full kiosk lockdown
* Customizable browser controls like action and address bar, back button, progress bar, tabs, pull-to-refresh, page transitions, custom colors, read NFC tags
* Show PDF files and play all video streams supported by Android incl. RTSP
* Auto reload website on idle, on network reconnect or screen on, purge some items on reload
* Configure your device for the best user experience: fullscreen mode, set screen brightness/orientation, keep screen on, skip the lockscreen, [email protected], scheduled wake-up and sleep times, enhanced screensaver
* Kiosk Mode: Browser lockdown and App lockdown for unattended tablets. Exit from Kiosk mode only with selected gesture and PIN.
* Motion Detection using front cam or microphone gets more attention, show screensaver or turn screen off when no motion
* Device Movement Detection using compass, accelerometer or iBeacons, theft alarm or other action
* Remote Admin the Kiosk Browser in the local network or worldwide from Fully Cloud at cloud.fully-kiosk.com
* Recover the app even after unexpected errors or auto-updates
* Lightweight app, install from Google Play or from APK file, export/import settings, usage stats
* Purchase an instant license for the PLUS features
* Easy volume licensing and deployment, device provisioning, customized and white label solutions
* Supports Android 4.4 to 10
Full list of features: https://www.fully-kiosk.com/#features
If you need any other features or customizing please ask us.
Full list of permissions: https://www.fully-kiosk.com/#permissions
On Android 5 and 6 please update the Android System Webview for the best browsing experience.
When Fully Kiosk Browser is launched SWIPE FROM THE LEFT EDGE to show menu and settings.
In the Kiosk Mode your will be asked to set Fully Kiosk as your Home App. So you’ll stay locked down with Fully as your Android kiosk browser and allowed apps only. The Android status bar, the recent app button and the hardware buttons can also be locked.
Read more about 200+ configuration options: https://www.fully-kiosk.com/#configuration
Enjoy! Your feedback on our Fully Kiosk is very welcome at [email protected]
New Settings Advisor
Use Placeholders in Action Bar
Improved Keep Screen On
Support Android 11 Scoped Storage
Prepare for Android 12
Remove Folders when Extracting ZIP
New JS APIs
The Fully Kiosk Browser & App Lockdown is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.