Do you want to run the Gesture Magic for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Gesture Magic on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Gesture Magic on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Gesture Magic for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Gesture Magic on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Gesture Magic on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Gesture Magic on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Gesture Magic on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Gesture Magic and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Gesture Magic for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Gesture Magic on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Gesture Magic and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Gesture Magic and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Gesture Magic on your PC.
|App Name||Gesture Magic|
|Update||January 8, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Gesture Magic, Guide, and Its Features
Gesture Magic is very useful app. You can quick access all application, setting for devices, make a call send SMS or chat only by draw your gesture on this application
• Launch apps
• Make calls
• Send SMS
• Open websites in your browser
• Change system settings
• Lock screen
Your privacy is very important to us, we understand this problem and we ensure this application not collect any user information to share third party. Below are detail permissions we used in the application.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
* BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN Request admin device permission to support lock screen.
* WRITE_SETTINGS Reduce screen timeout and show digital clock support unlock by fingerprint after screen lock
In case Gesture Drawer not appear. Please clean data of Gesture Magic app then set up again or turn off then turn on Gesture service again.
We Sorry for this inconvenience.
Pro version without ads check out at
Remove SMS permission as Google Policy
The Gesture Magic is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.