Do you want to run the GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer
- 5 FAQs of GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer, Guide, and Its Features
Download GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer on your PC.
GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer
|App Name||GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer|
|Update||November 30, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer, Guide, and Its Features
GFX Tool is a free utility Game launcher for specific games where you can fully customize the game graphics to get beautiful pictures and smooth gameplay.🎮
GFX Tool Features 🔧
• Change resolution
• Unlock HDR graphics and all FPS levels
• Fully control Anti-aliasing and shadows
• Textures quality, MSAA,
• Simple Shaders, Potato graphics
• Save My Layout & Sensitivity Settings
• All game versions are supported
• Memory Boost: Boost up the game performance.
• Zero Lag Optimized game configuration
• Ping Monitor
• And much more other useful options
How to use GFX Tool ✅
• Close game if it’s currently running before starting GFX Tool
• Choose your version of your game
• Customize the graphics according to your desires and device capabilities.
• Once everything is set, click on Accept and Run Game
Gaming Wallpaper 😍
• Browse Daily 4K,HD Amazing gaming wallpaper
• Share gaming wallpaper With Friends And Set as Wallpaper as home screen
• Support 10+ languages
• Easy And Minimal App,
So What Are You waiting For? Download GFX Tool for Pubg and Get Your Chicken Dinner ❤
DISCLAIMER: This is an UNOFFICIAL application for specific games.This application is not associated in any way with other brands and developers.
If you feel that we have violated your intellectual property rights or any other agreement, please contact us by e-mail [email protected], we will immediately take the necessary measures.
NOTE: 60/90 FPS may not show up in your game settings, but you will feel it in gameplay. These are all the new limitations of the game.
In update 1.7, the developers of the game closed our usual access to graphics settings with a public file. Many features are no longer available. However, we still have access to basic options like FPS, Resolution and others
The GFX Tool for PUBG & Optimizer is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.