Do you want to run the GOM Player for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the GOM Player on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the GOM Player on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download GOM Player for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the GOM Player on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GOM Player on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GOM Player on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the GOM Player on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the GOM Player and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install GOM Player for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the GOM Player on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the GOM Player and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the GOM Player and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use GOM Player on your PC.
|App Name||GOM Player|
|Developer||GOM & Company|
|Update||August 30, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of GOM Player, Guide, and Its Features
NO.1 Video Player
Enjoy the easiest and most convenient free player on mobiles with the same reputation as GOM Media Player!
We support all basic functions.
We support non-encoding, speed control, finger gesture, subtitle management, section movement, light control, etc.
2. You can play 360 videos
3. Convenient UI, such as sliding menus and intuitive screen options.
4. You can manage the list of your favourite videos.
5. You can screenshot the screen while it is being played.
6. We support sleep timer function
7. It is possible to connect to Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, WebDAV, and FTP
8. We support advanced settings
*EAC3 and DTS codecs are pay-codecs and they can only be used on the devices that support them.
■ Please contact GOM customer centre anytime if you are experiencing any problems.
– [email protected]
● If you have any suggestions or complaints, please send to [email protected]
– Minor bug fixes
The GOM Player is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.