Do you want to run the Google Keep – Notes and Lists for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Google Keep – Notes and Lists on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Google Keep – Notes and Lists on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Google Keep – Notes and Lists for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Google Keep – Notes and Lists on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Google Keep – Notes and Lists for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Google Keep – Notes and Lists
- 5 FAQs of Google Keep – Notes and Lists, Guide, and Its Features
Download Google Keep – Notes and Lists for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Google Keep – Notes and Lists on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Google Keep – Notes and Lists on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Keep – Notes and Lists on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Google Keep – Notes and Lists on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Google Keep – Notes and Lists and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Google Keep – Notes and Lists for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Google Keep – Notes and Lists on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Google Keep – Notes and Lists and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Google Keep – Notes and Lists and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Google Keep – Notes and Lists on your PC.
Google Keep – Notes and Lists
|App Name||Google Keep – Notes and Lists|
|Update||December 13, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Google Keep – Notes and Lists, Guide, and Its Features
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Google Keep – Notes and Lists is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.