Do you want to run the Google Meet for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Google Meet on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Google Meet on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Google Meet for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Google Meet on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Google Meet on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Meet on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Google Meet on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Google Meet and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Google Meet for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Google Meet on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Google Meet and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Google Meet and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Google Meet on your PC.
|App Name||Google Meet|
|Update||December 15, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Google Meet, Guide, and Its Features
Securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
• Meet safely – video meetings are encrypted in transit and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection
• Host large meetings – invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization
• Engage in meetings – engage on meetings without interrupting, through Q&A, Polls, and Hand Raise
• Easy access on any device – share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
• Share your screen – present documents, slides, and more during your conference call.
• Follow along – live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
*Tile view for Android tablets coming soon.
**Not all features available for free users.
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to Google Workspace customers.
With Google Workspace , you and your team can:
• Enjoy helpful features like live captions, breakout rooms, and noise cancellation* to make meetings more productive.
• Attend meetings on the go. Meetings organized by Google Workspace users also create a dial-in phone number for each meeting, so every guest can join – even without wifi or data.
• Seamlessly jump into a video call from Chat or take document collaboration to the next level by connecting over video – everything ties together so you can always connect and collaborate in context.
Learn more about Google Meet: https://workspace.google.com/products/meet/
*Not available in all Workspace plans.
Follow us for more:
• Improved support for 250 person meetings
• Real-time captions
• International dial-in numbers for any meeting
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Google Meet is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.