Do you want to run the GoPlus Cam for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the GoPlus Cam on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the GoPlus Cam on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download GoPlus Cam for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the GoPlus Cam on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GoPlus Cam on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GoPlus Cam on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the GoPlus Cam on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the GoPlus Cam and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install GoPlus Cam for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the GoPlus Cam on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the GoPlus Cam and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the GoPlus Cam and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use GoPlus Cam on your PC.
|App Name||GoPlus Cam|
|Developer||Generalplus Technology Inc.|
|Update||October 6, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
FAQs of GoPlus Cam, Guide, and Its Features
GoPlus Cam carries multiple practical features and will be the best companion for Generalplus Wifi video recorder solutions.
Smoothly browsing and simplified design help users to place the focus on the most beautiful scenery.
-On-the-fly video streaming with proper resolutions
-Browse video files in storage by video streaming
-Sync between system photo database and remote storage
-Browse and download video file to local and playback
-Low latency streaming and smart video quality control
-Device battery level detection
-Record mode resolution and quality selection
-Capture mode sensor parameter adjustment
-Generic system settings
-Authorize with Generalplus devices with encryption
-Configurable device SSID name and password to protect contents
The GoPlus Cam is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.