Do you want to run the GoShare – Scooter Sharing for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the GoShare – Scooter Sharing on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the GoShare – Scooter Sharing on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download GoShare – Scooter Sharing for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install GoShare – Scooter Sharing on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install GoShare – Scooter Sharing for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 GoShare – Scooter Sharing
- 5 FAQs of GoShare – Scooter Sharing, Guide, and Its Features
To download the GoShare – Scooter Sharing on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GoShare – Scooter Sharing on your Windows or Mac.
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the GoShare – Scooter Sharing on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the GoShare – Scooter Sharing and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the GoShare – Scooter Sharing on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the GoShare – Scooter Sharing and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the GoShare – Scooter Sharing and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use GoShare – Scooter Sharing on your PC.
|App Name||GoShare – Scooter Sharing|
|Developer||GOGORO Taiwan Limited|
|Update||September 28, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Freedom to get around town is just one click away. Need a ride to get to work? Planning to meet up with some friends in the evening? Or, want to get out of town for the weekend? GoShare has you covered.
With GoShare or GoShare DOTS, you can find, reserve and ride a Gogoro Smartscooter any time you need it.
• Easy Setup through AI-based Authentication
You can use the GoShare App to upload your driver’s license and payment details and then quickly complete the authentication process with our instant facial recognition technology.
• One Click Reservation
The GoShare service is available 24/7 and the App allows you to view the nearby GoShare scooters and select the one you want.
• Fast and Convenient Rider Battery Swapping
The GoShare App allows you to easily locate the nearby GoStation within the Gogoro Network to swap the batteries during your ride. You are able to extend the riding distance at your convenience.
【How it works】
• Fast and easy set-up｜With the GoShare App, registering is a breeze. With just a few simple steps, you will be up and running in no time.
• Find your ride with one click｜Access to a fleet of exciting Gogoro Smartscooters is in the palm of your hand.
• Reserve quickly｜Book the ride you want and let the app guide you to it.
• Go everywhere at your convenience｜Hop on and enjoy the ride. You can swap the batteries easily and extend your ride with the Gogoro Network.
Have a question? Tap “Support” in the GoShare App or email us at [email protected]
Want to learn more? Visit www.ridegoshare.com
The GoShare – Scooter Sharing is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.