Do you want to run the GPS Navigator CityGuide for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the GPS Navigator CityGuide on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the GPS Navigator CityGuide on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
To download the GPS Navigator CityGuide on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GPS Navigator CityGuide on your Windows or Mac.
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the GPS Navigator CityGuide on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the GPS Navigator CityGuide and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the GPS Navigator CityGuide on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the GPS Navigator CityGuide and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the GPS Navigator CityGuide and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use GPS Navigator CityGuide on your PC.
|App Name||GPS Navigator CityGuide|
|Developer||GEOPHONE GROUP INTERNATIONAL Oy|
|Update||November 23, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
GPS Navigator with HERE, OSM and other maps
CityGuide – the new-generation offline GPS navigator, which enables you to select and use maps from various map vendors.:
★ OSM (OpenStreetMap), the project that creates and distributes free geographic data for the world. CityGuide maps based on OSM data offer worldwide coverage and stable updates
★ HERE (NOKIA) maps, a high quality paid-for maps collection
★ CityGuide maps, with traffic information and regular updates
★ Other high quality maps from national map producers
Maps have various prices, conditions of use and update frequency. You select the maps you require from within the CityGuide application. Each map has a short description and a star rating, and a trial period is available.
CityGuide is an OFFLINE navigation system, which does not require a permanent internet connection. Selected map data is downloaded to your device, so you do not need to be connected to the internet during use, thus significantly reducing costs.
Other CityGuide advantages:
☆ Smooth operation and rapid route calculation
Full support for built-in hardware acceleration on most devices. Rapid map manipulation. Instant route calculation, using traffic information where available.
☆ Daily maps updates (online proofing)
No need to wait until next major map update. Changes in road conditions on maps (e.g. closed roads, no traffic, one-way, turn restrictions, and more) are sent to the map daily and used during route calculation.
☆ Patented method of route calculation uses traffic information
When calculating a route, CityGuide uses our patented algorithm ‘Jams-2’, which takes into account direction of movement and traffic speeds. If traffic data is not available, statistical data is used instead.
☆ Dynamic Points of Interest (POI) provide warnings of current road events
CityGuide users are warned, by voice and visually, about various current events along the route (police, danger area, speedcams, traffic accidents, bad roads, traffic jams, etc.)
☆ Speedcams and speed radars
CityGuide provides advance warning of known stationary and portable speedcams.
☆ “Friends” and “Comments” services
You can use CityGuide to track the movements of your friends (with their permission, of course!) You can also send them messages, leave comments, and plan trips together.
☆ Walkie-Talkie service
Use your GPS navigator as a walkie talkie with Push To Talk (PTT) radio service. Talk to your friends privately or via public channel (like in Zello).
☆ SOS service
From within CityGuide, you can call the emergency services or request breakdown assistance (country-dependent).
– While driving, your first priority must be to follow driving regulations; use City Guide instructions only when it is safe and legal to do so.
– Ask questions and make comments at the City Guide Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/115484018249154877776
– New application speed
– Redesigned program interface
– Suggestion of new alternative routes during the trip
– Added voice search
– Improved routing and search
The GPS Navigator CityGuide is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.