Do you want to run the HD Camera for Android for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the HD Camera for Android on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the HD Camera for Android on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download HD Camera for Android for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the HD Camera for Android on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the HD Camera for Android on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install HD Camera for Android on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the HD Camera for Android on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the HD Camera for Android and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install HD Camera for Android for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the HD Camera for Android on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the HD Camera for Android and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the HD Camera for Android and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use HD Camera for Android on your PC.
HD Camera for Android
|App Name||HD Camera for Android|
|Update||December 10, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs of HD Camera for Android, Guide, and Its Features
This is an native android system camera app. HD Camera utilized all advantage of your phone or tablet. Let you snaps quick and easy photos and videos.
– camera and video features
– 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
– Pinch to zoom
– smart panorama shooting
– Countdown Timer
– Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
– Wide screen pictures
– Picture quality setting
– White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
– Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
– Location targeting
– Configurable volume keys
– Photo Callage
– Photo crop and photo editing.
Although in the current market, there are have many kinds of camera applications, but we still think this android native application is the most efficient and able to meet a user needs. Here only as a supplement for those devices are not installed android native system provides an additional option.
The special permissions for use
HD Camera can remember your photos and videos location if you wish. Other apps can access this information along with your saved images.
After you take a photo, you can share with others. HD Camera need to read the contacts information and help you share photos via email, SMS, or other apps.
This app is based on native android camera code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache Licens: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
🌟Add shutter button option, burst shot supported
🎉Add Floating Shutter button, easier to take pictures
💯Improve performance, more powerful
🔥Adapt to Android 11.0 system, easier to use
🎊Fix known bugs, more stable
💖Improve photo size settings, keep user’s choice
🚀Optimize photo album, more user-friendly
✨Performance enhancement, better experience
The HD Camera for Android is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.