Do you want to run the HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation
- 5 FAQs of HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation, Guide, and Its Features
To download the HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation on your Windows or Mac.
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation on your PC.
|App Name||HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation|
|Developer||HERE Apps LLC|
|Update||December 11, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Welcome to the new HERE WeGo!
HERE WeGo is a free navigation app that guides local and global travelers on journeys both familiar and foreign. The app now has a fresh, new design and clearer, easier to use navigation.
Enjoy a more carefree journey and reach your destination effortlessly, however you need to get there. Get there on foot with easy-to-follow walk guidance. Take public transport in more than 1,900 cities around the world. Or use turn-by-turn voice guidance with accurate driving directions and go by car. You can even find parking at your destination and get guided directly to it.
Visit the same places often? Save them in a collection to stay organised and find them easier. Or use shortcuts to get directions to them in one click
Need to make an extra stop or want to go a specific way? Simply add waypoints to your routes and HERE WeGo guides you there.
Want to save your mobile data and stay on course even without an internet connection when travelling? Download a map of a region, country or continent and complete your journey while staying totally offline.
And what’s next
– More ways to get around, such as bike and car-sharing
– Services you can enjoy on the go, such as hotel booking and parking
– A way to find places of common interest and organise trips with others
– And much more!
Stay tuned, and don’t forget to send your feedback to [email protected] We hope you enjoy your journey with HERE WeGo
New in this release:
Travelling by taxi? We’ve just made booking your ride much easier, by integrating Lyft in cities right across the US and Canada.
The HERE WeGo Maps & Navigation is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.