Do you want to run the HiEdu Scientific Calculator for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the HiEdu Scientific Calculator on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the HiEdu Scientific Calculator on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download HiEdu Scientific Calculator for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install HiEdu Scientific Calculator on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install HiEdu Scientific Calculator for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 HiEdu Scientific Calculator
- 5 FAQs of HiEdu Scientific Calculator, Guide, and Its Features
Download HiEdu Scientific Calculator for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the HiEdu Scientific Calculator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the HiEdu Scientific Calculator on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install HiEdu Scientific Calculator on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the HiEdu Scientific Calculator on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the HiEdu Scientific Calculator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install HiEdu Scientific Calculator for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the HiEdu Scientific Calculator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the HiEdu Scientific Calculator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the HiEdu Scientific Calculator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use HiEdu Scientific Calculator on your PC.
HiEdu Scientific Calculator
|App Name||HiEdu Scientific Calculator|
|Developer||HiEdu – Development scientific calculator|
|Update||October 10, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of HiEdu Scientific Calculator, Guide, and Its Features
HiEdu Scientific Calculator He-570: solver app provides help with a variety of problems including arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, complex, matrix, vector and other topics using an advanced AI powered math solver. Simply input a problem on app. HiEdu Scientific Calculator problem solver instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with 🔥FREE Step-By-Step Explanations🔥. Quickly look up related concepts. Get help with your homework problems and gain confidence in mastering 💯 the techniques 🔥It is absolutely FREE🔥
• It is a scientific calculator app supports most of the features of real calculators: calculator for fractions, calculator algebra, calculator derivative, calculate integral, calculate differential, calculator square root, calculator with exponents, calculator with log, calculator with remainder, calculator division, calculator with variables,.. In addition, the calculator has factorial, absolute, combination, permutation… help you calculate easily
• Natural Display makes it possible to input and display fractions and certain functions (log, x2, x3, x^), “, x−1, 10^, e^ , d/dx, Σ, Abs …) just as they are written in your textbook
• Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphing calculator
• Save history, select a calculation in list history and edit it
• Create favorite calculations that make calculations faster
• This is a perfect tool for daily calculations such as: independent memory (M+, M-), figuring percentages with memory functions similar to a small handheld calculator
• Income Tax Calculator : income tax personal, income tax calculation, sales tax calculator, tax return calculator
Complex number calculation
Complex is useful to find a complex number as a result of addition, real part of complex number, imaginary part of complex number, subtraction complex numbers calculator, multiplying complex numbers calculator and dividing complex numbers calculator
It’s main task – calculate mathematical matrices
Supported matrix operations: matrix inverse calculator, matrix determinant, matrix addition, matrix subtraction, matrix multiplication, matrix transposition
This calculator app has many functions: vector calculation, calculate cross product, calculate dot product, unit vector, find angle between two vectors
• Easily graph functions such as: drawing graph, graphing calculators, find special points of functions
Solve the equation
• Solve quadratic equations
• Solve cubic equations
• Solve inequalities
• Solve the system of equations
• Available unit conversions include:
+ Currency conversion
+ Temperature converter
+ Length converter
+ Speed converter
+ Area conversion
+ Cooking Volume
+ Pressure converter
+ Power converter
+ Time converter
+ Fuel Consumption converter
+ Digital Storage conversion
• This app has 1000+ math formula and more to come.
• Now no need to make paper notes to remember mathematics formulas just have this app put all the formulas on your favourite phones.
• you’ll find formulas very simply explained in app with necessary figures will help you to understand very easily
• The application is a physical handbook. Contains most physical formulas for students and undergraduate help users quickly refer to any Physics formulas for their study and work.This app displays most popular as well as advanced formulas in seven categories:
Important Note : Our app products are not related to physical calculators such as casio scientific calculator, hp scientific calculators, texas scientific calculators… The app was developed by the research of the company team.
+ Improved function step by step solution
The HiEdu Scientific Calculator is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.