Do you want to run the Hong Kong Bus Route for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Hong Kong Bus Route on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Hong Kong Bus Route on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Hong Kong Bus Route for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Hong Kong Bus Route on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Hong Kong Bus Route on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Hong Kong Bus Route on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Hong Kong Bus Route on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Hong Kong Bus Route and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Hong Kong Bus Route for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Hong Kong Bus Route on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Hong Kong Bus Route and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Hong Kong Bus Route and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Hong Kong Bus Route on your PC.
Hong Kong Bus Route
|App Name||Hong Kong Bus Route|
|Update||October 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Hong Kong Bus Route, Guide, and Its Features
Provide route information for Hong Kong Bus/Tram/Ferry
1. Bus Routes Information
– Searching specific bus information by using route#, stop#, or partial stop name
– Provide frequently used bus route for quickly selection.
2. Nearby Stops
– Provid all nearby bus stops sorted by the distance from current location
– Click on a specific bus stop to display all bus routes via the stop
– Click on a specific route to further display all stop sequence
– By clicking on a specific stop, you can further explore the stop nearby POI, such as food, restaurants, attractions and other store information.
3. Direction planning
– Provide the suggested traffic routes (walk, take bus, subway, train, etc.) between the desired departure and destination location
– Provide a well-planned route map to indicate the traffic types you need to use
– Use speech recognition to speed up the route planning
– Click on the destination to explore the nearby attractions around the destination, such as food, restaurants, attractions and other store information
– You can share the planned routes to a friend to his(her) LINE chat or EMAIL
4. Nearby POI Search
– Provide nearby POI search
– The POI categories include snacks, coffee snacks, restaurants, MRT station, Bike point, train station, attractions, hospitals, supermarkets, beauty salons, hotels, clothing stores, bars, shoe stores, Shopping malls, schools, flower shops, electrical shops, banks, travel agencies, bookstores, post offices, bicycle lines, steam locomotive, furniture, housing agents, pet shops, aquariums, etc.
– Use voice input to query specific stores such as McDonald’s, Starbucks, …
– Provide detailed information of a store, such as photos, rating score, address, URL,openning hours, comments, etc.
– Searching radius ranging from 500 meters to 7km can be set as your need
– Provide POI maps and street views. It also indicates the best route from current location (walking or cycling)
– Support search of cities or landmarks all over the world
– You can share POI information to a friend to his(her) LINE chat or EMAIL
Ver1.414 Fixed bugs for Android 6.0(10/4)
Ver1.411 Add selectable bus arrival alarm ringtone function(9/23)
Ver1.400 Update bus data and fixed KMB bus arrival time problem(7/3)
Ver1.388 Add function to display arrival time on route stop map.(5/16)
Ver1.377 Add KMB real-time bus arrival time information(4/6)
Ver1.315 Add management of favorite stop group function.(2/17)
Ver1.307 Add flight schedule filtering function(1/3)
Add bus service schedule
Add bus fare information
The Hong Kong Bus Route is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.