Do you want to run the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX
- 5 FAQs of huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX, Guide, and Its Features
Download huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX on your PC.
huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX
|App Name||huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX|
|Update||May 21, 2016|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs of huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX, Guide, and Its Features
Philipis Hue, LIFX: This is a remote app for the Philipis Hue and the LIFX light system.
You need at least the Philips Hue Bridge for using this app. You can connect also Living Colors, Living Whites and Living Ambient lights to the Hue Bridge.
Some of these features requires a premium upgrade
-This app makes it very easy to create new scenes and show them in a dashboard gridview.
-For each room you will get an own dashboard. You can swipe between those dashboards.
-You can control also the room brightness from each of those dashboards
-You can create animations frame by frame
-You can use a sunrise animation to trigger an alarm. Which gives you the feeling about a sunrise in your room
-If you put your phone over a NFC Tag you can connect a scene and trigger it
-You can activate your lights by entering your home wifi
-If you want, you can turn lights on and off by shaking your phone
-The Music Feature will use your microphone to animate your lights to the music
-With a lock- and homescreen widget it is possible to control the lights without starting the app
fix connection problems
The huerray! Philips Hue and LIFX is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.