Do you want to run the ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets
- 5 FAQs of ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets, Guide, and Its Features
Download ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets on your PC.
ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets
|App Name||ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets|
|Developer||Moon Sighting UK|
|Update||August 16, 2020|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
FAQs of ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets, Guide, and Its Features
How to add ICOUK Hijri Widgets to Android Phone: https://youtu.be/2YRvwNZvAGQ
The Islamic Crescents Observation for the UK (ICOUK) Hijri Calendar Widgets are based on verified Moon Sighting reports by the human eye (Muhaqaq Ruyat Al-Basari), which makes it a unique product of its kind. It will automatically synchronise the dates in the background on a regular basis with our database servers via the Internet but it will continue to work off-line when are is no internet connection. There are two Widgets provided, one for the Daily Hijri date (suitable for the Home Screen) and the other one for the Monthly Calendar (suitable for the next screen).
The Calendar Widget also provides future monthly dates based on predicted moon sighting (Imkan Al-Ruyat) for planning purposes (e.g. holiday and travel bookings) up to 2 years ahead, but the dates are synchronised on the 29th lunar date of each month (or on-demand). The predicted future dates have been tested over 10 years (since 2008) by the ICOUK observers and have been found to be highly accurate with actual sighting dates, so it is an excellent planning tool, too.
Even though by default the Hijri Dates are based on actual Moon Signing in the UK to Morocco region, it can be used from outside this Region and hence the Widgets can be adjusted with the local Hijri calendar with up to +/- 2 days differences. In the vast majority of the cases, only +/- 1 day adjustment will be sufficient to make the Widgets usable effectively throughout the whole world (since it is based on the centre of the world map), so there should not be any need to use a local calendar-based App or Widget by travellers from the UK/Morocco region to other countries.
The above adjustments will allow it to easily match it with the civil calendar of Saudi Arabia (Ummul Qura) or with Moon Sighting news from the Southern Hemisphere. It is provided in both the English and the Arabic languages to meet the demands of most users.
The summary of the Widget features are provided in the following list:
• Hijri dates are based on verified moon sighting reports by the human eye
• All the Hijri dates and settings are synchronised with online servers
• Future Hijri dates are provided based on predicted sightings (Imkan Al Ruyat)
• Both the Hijri and the Gregorian dates are provided on the same calendar
• Past and future monthly calendars can be easily viewed with navigation buttons
• Day and Month Adjustments are provided for users from outside the UK
• Hijri dates and help-texts can be viewed in both English and Arabic languages
• Islamic Holidays and Events will appear on the relevant Hijri date as reminders
• Daily and Monthly Hijri dates can be used separately (with the Day Adjust setting)
• The Fore and Background colours can be adjusted to match the device wall-paper
We have provided ample help-text in English and Arabic to make it easier for you to get the best use of our ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets. If you have any difficulties using it, please contact us before leaving any negative comments. Your positive feedback ratings will encourage us to add more useful features in the future versions (such as daily prayer times), InShaAllah.
ICOUK Hijri Calendar Ver 1.1.2/August 2020 (Bugfix)
This update provides a bugfix (in the Arabic language mode) for the Weekday date-shift noticed on the monthly calendar. It may affect only some models with custom Android OS (e.g. Xiaomi, Lenovo etc.)
The ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.