Do you want to run the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Inkwire Screen Share + Assist for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Inkwire Screen Share + Assist on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Inkwire Screen Share + Assist for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Inkwire Screen Share + Assist
- 5 FAQs of Inkwire Screen Share + Assist, Guide, and Its Features
To download the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist on your Windows or Mac.
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Inkwire Screen Share + Assist and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Inkwire Screen Share + Assist on your PC.
|App Name||Inkwire Screen Share + Assist|
|Update||March 19, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Ever wanted to give another Android user a hand? Inkwire lets you easily share your screen to another Android user. With just a couple clicks, you can request to view another user’s Android. Once connected, you can optionally start a voice chat, and draw on their screen to guide them through their issue.
* Helping friends and family out with phone troubles
* Customer support for Android apps
* Teaching new Android users
Update with various bug fixes and performance improvements for Android 29
The Inkwire Screen Share + Assist is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.