Do you want to run the Instagram for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Instagram on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Instagram on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Instagram for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Instagram on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Instagram on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Instagram on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Instagram on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Instagram and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Instagram for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Instagram on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Instagram and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Instagram and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Instagram on your PC.
|Update||December 16, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Instagram, Guide, and Its Features
Instagram (from Facebook) allows you to create and share your photos, stories, and videos with the friends and followers you care about. Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what’s new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life’s highlights.
INSTA Reels bring you a new way to create and discover entertaining short videos. You can watch, like, comment, and share Reels videos in a dedicated space in Explore.
*Watch & create short clips up to 15 seconds long with INSTA Reels.
Add special effects, background music, face filters, emojis, and stickers to bring your ideas to life
Upload your creative video clips and expand your audience with Explore
Enjoy millions of entertaining, funny, and informative videos
Watch & share any Instagram Reels video with your friends
*Add photos and videos to your INSTA Story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
Stories allow you to easily share moments or posts from your day with text, music, stickers, and GIFs to bring your Stories to life
Share memes privately with your friends and have conversations
Boomerangs loop any moment you capture for a fun mini-video while Superzoom lets you add special effects as the camera automatically zooms in
Add polls to your Stories to get more interaction with friends and followers
Choose specific Close Friends who can watch your video clips or make them public
Pin your favorite memories to your profile to keep your Stories alive as Highlights
* Message your friends in Direct
Start fun conversations with one or more friends about what you see on Feed, Stories, and INSTA Reels.
Video chat to connect no matter where you are
Learn about what’s trending from your favorite accounts and send them to friends
Send messages to your friends, share posts privately, and receive chat notifications
* Post photos and videos to your INSTA Feed
Upload photos and videos directly from your phone library
Share content with your followers instantly
Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile
Post short videos or photo updates from moments in your life
Receive notifications when someone likes or comments on your post
*Search & Explore to Learn More About Your Interests
* Follow your favorite bands, celebrities, actors, athletes, and singers for live updates
* Watch skits, movie scenes, news updates, music performances, sports highlights, and more from your favorite pages
* Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite INSTA creators.
* Discover brands and connect with local small businesses
* Shop for products that compliment your personal style.
The Instagram is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.