Do you want to run the iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack on your PC.
iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack
|App Name||iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack|
|Update||October 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack, Guide, and Its Features
A package of icons that reflects the style of icons in a iOS. Clean beautiful Icon design.👍
A colorful set of icons, consisting of more than 11000 icons, with a linear design, bold colors.
Please note: – This is a set of icons, and a special launcher for Android is required, for example, Nova launcher, Atom launcher, Apex launcher, Poco launcher, etc. It will not work with Google Now Launcher , Pixel Launcher or any launcher that comes with the phone.
If you have ideas or suggestions, for example, you don’t like this or that icon, and you have an idea how to make it better. Email us at [email protected]
Features of icon pack: ❗️❗️❗️
• Resolution of icons 192x192px (HD)
• Cloud wallpapers
• Material style application
• Support dynamic calendars
• Support MUZEI
Action Launcher • ADW Launcher • Apex Launcher • Atom Launcher • Aviate Launcher • CM Theme Engine • GO Launcher • Holo Launcher • Holo Launcher HD recommended) • Smart Launcher • Solo Launcher • V Launcher • ZenUI Launcher • Zero Launcher • ABC Launcher • Evie Launcher
Icon pack supports launchers using the launcher settings:
Poco Launcher • Arrow Launcher • ASAP Launcher • Cobo Launcher • Line Launcher • Mesh Launcher • Peek Launcher • Z Launcher
Having problems with icons?
Feel free to email us at [email protected]
— New icons added
The iOS 11 Style – Icon Pack is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.