Do you want to run the Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing on your PC.
Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing
|App Name||Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing|
|Update||April 20, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing, Guide, and Its Features
Ivy Draw is a vector based drawing application for creating high quality vector drawings and designs. Change anything you want, whenever you want, no need to get things perfect first time.
Draw, design and create: illustrations, design work, colourful posters, cartoons, postcards, invitations, meme pictures, icons and logos, diagrams and more.
Powerful tools that allow you to quickly draw shapes, text, lines and curves. Fill with solid colours, gradients or even use your own pictures or photos. Add special effect blurs, glows and shadows.
Share your creations with your friends as JPEG or PNG images with quality settings and a preview function.
Ivy Draw has a touch optimised user interface: Pinch-to-zoom and panning. Quickly select objects even when underneath others by tapping. Multi-selection, move and change the colour of multiple objects at once. Finger view, displays a small window while dragging showing the view immediately under your finger.
Sizes and Units: Supports Centimetres, Millimetres, Inches and Points with three decimal places. Select from a list of common page sizes or define your own.
Actions: Undo and Redo, Move, Resize, Rotate, Ordering (Send backwards etc.), Alignment, Copy and Paste, Horizontal and Vertical flipping.
Layers: support for multiple layers, reordering, opacity and visibility.
Shape Tool: Select from a range of icons and shapes including circles and rectangles, many with customisation such as the number of points of a star. You can convert geometric shapes to editable Paths.
Text Tool: Place text using a number of included fonts (or with your own custom fonts) using Bold, Italic and Underline styles with vertical and horizontal alignments including full justification.
Path Tool: Draw paths to create custom shapes or arrows using any combination of straight lines and Bezier curves. Not just for experts; automatically fitted curves and freehand mode make it simple and easy to use. Turn on control points to take direct control and design the exact curve you want.
Ivy Draw offers a seamless in-app upgrade to unlock the following premium features:
Export as SVG: Export your drawings in all their vector glory using the Scalable Vector Graphics format, great for use on the web.
Unlimited Layers Create as many layers as you need.
Locking and Grouping: Lock objects to prevent accidental editing, restrict selection to only locked or unlocked objects. Group multiple objects together.
Import Drawing: Allows previously saved Ivy Draw drawings to be imported into the current drawing.
Multicoloured gradients: Choose more than two colours; create unique multi-coloured gradients, rainbows and more with up to 20 colours.
Advanced Colour Picking: Unlock the advanced colour picker and allow colours to be selected by RGB, HSV or Hex values.
Grid Tool: A fully customisable grid with object snap-to-grid and rotation snap.
Stamp Tool: Stamp Shapes and Text with a single tap, with optional random sizes and rotations.
Object Properties Dialog: Directly enter and update an object’s size, position and rotation.
Dash Patterns: Customise and design your own dash patterns for dashed lines and outlines.
Adfree: Remove all advertising.
Please get in touch if you need help by email, [email protected]
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzOGWfUVqFo
• General UI fixes and improvements.
• Added support Pending Transactions, this gives users in certain regions, the option to pay for the Premium Upgrade with cash, e.g. in a local convenience store.
• Updates for Google Play Services.
• Migrated to AndroidX
The Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.