Do you want to run the Jolly Phonics Lessons for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Jolly Phonics Lessons on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Jolly Phonics Lessons on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Jolly Phonics Lessons for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Jolly Phonics Lessons on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Jolly Phonics Lessons on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Jolly Phonics Lessons on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Jolly Phonics Lessons on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Jolly Phonics Lessons and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Jolly Phonics Lessons for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Jolly Phonics Lessons on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Jolly Phonics Lessons and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Jolly Phonics Lessons and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Jolly Phonics Lessons on your PC.
Jolly Phonics Lessons
|App Name||Jolly Phonics Lessons|
|Developer||Jolly Technologies SL|
|Update||January 14, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Jolly Phonics Lessons, Guide, and Its Features
Jolly Phonics Lessons provides resources and lesson plans to teach phonics lessons.
Using a synthetic phonics approach, Jolly Phonics teaches children the five key skills for reading and writing.
Designed specifically for teachers and tested by them, this app features the following:
• Letter sounds audio for all sounds
• All the Jolly songs for each letter sound
• Animated letter formation
• Action image and instructions
• Word bank and flash cards
– Launch Links in browser
– Fix audio while playing some words
The Jolly Phonics Lessons is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.