Do you want to run the JuiceSSH – SSH Client for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the JuiceSSH – SSH Client on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the JuiceSSH – SSH Client on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download JuiceSSH – SSH Client for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the JuiceSSH – SSH Client on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the JuiceSSH – SSH Client on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install JuiceSSH – SSH Client on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the JuiceSSH – SSH Client on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the JuiceSSH – SSH Client and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install JuiceSSH – SSH Client for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the JuiceSSH – SSH Client on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the JuiceSSH – SSH Client and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the JuiceSSH – SSH Client and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use JuiceSSH – SSH Client on your PC.
JuiceSSH – SSH Client
|App Name||JuiceSSH – SSH Client|
|Update||February 6, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
FAQs of JuiceSSH – SSH Client, Guide, and Its Features
The all in one terminal client for Android including SSH, Local Shell, Mosh and Telnet support.
– Full color terminal / ssh client
– Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
– Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
– External keyboard support
– Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
– Community and third party plugins
– Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
– Telnet support
– Local Android terminal support
– Dark, Light, 80’s hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
– Click URLs to open in a browser
– Copy & Paste within sessions
– Save / Share SSH transcripts
– UTF-8 character support
– Easily organize your connections by group
– Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
– Seamlessly connect ‘via’ other SSH connections with one click
– Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
– IPv6 support
– Password & OpenSSH private key support (ed25519, ECDSA, RSA and DSA)
– SSH key generator (optional passphrase encryption supported)
– Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password – just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
– zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
– Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
– Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronize connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
– Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
– Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
– A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group
– Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
– Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
– Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
• Fix issue with Xiaomi devices where the terminal background color was overridden by MIUI 12.
• Added option to change the terminal font.
• Available fonts: Cascadia Code, Sauce Code Pro, Roboto Mono, JetBrains Mono, Fira Code, Open Dyslexic, Inconsolata and Droid Sans Mono.
• Don’t see your favourite font there? Drop us a mail at [email protected]; fonts will be prioritized based on the number of requests.
The JuiceSSH – SSH Client is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.