Do you want to run the Kardia for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Kardia on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Kardia on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Kardia for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Kardia on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Kardia on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Kardia on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Kardia on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Kardia and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Kardia for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Kardia on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Kardia and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Kardia and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Kardia on your PC.
|Update||November 30, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs of Kardia, Guide, and Its Features
Kardia works with the FDA-cleared KardiaMobile, KardiaMobile 6L, or KardiaBand personal EKG devices, which can detect the most common arrhythmias in just 30 seconds. The Kardia app is designed to make managing heart care from home easier than ever, giving you the ability to seamlessly record EKGs, share heart data with your doctor remotely, keep track of your health history, and more.
Capture a medical-grade EKG with your Kardia device anytime, anywhere—no patches, wires, or gels required. Get an immediate result from Kardia’s Instant Analysis of normal, possible atrial fibrillation, bradycardia, or tachycardia. For additional analysis, you can choose to send the recording to your physician or to one of our partners for a Clinician Review by a cardiologist (US, Australia only) or cardiac care physiologist (UK, Ireland only).
The Kardia system is recommended by leading cardiologists and used by people around the world for accurate EKG recordings. Track your heart health data from home with the medical accuracy your doctor can trust.
NOTE: This app requires KardiaMobile, KardiaMobile 6L, or KardiaBand hardware to record an EKG. Get your Kardia device now at alivecor.com.
The Kardia app is more powerful than ever. In this update, you’ll notice access to our new FDA-cleared Advanced Determinations for KardiaCare members.
Here’s what’s new:
– 3 new FDA-cleared EKG determinations, including Sinus Rhythm with Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVCs), Sinus Rhythm with Supraventricular Ectopy (SVE), and Sinus Rhythm with Wide QRS, accessible through KardiaCare.
– In-app detailed descriptions of all of our AI powered EKG determinations.
The Kardia is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.