Do you want to run the Kashmiri Calendar for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Kashmiri Calendar on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Kashmiri Calendar on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Kashmiri Calendar for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Kashmiri Calendar on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Kashmiri Calendar on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Kashmiri Calendar on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Kashmiri Calendar on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Kashmiri Calendar and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Kashmiri Calendar for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Kashmiri Calendar on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Kashmiri Calendar and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Kashmiri Calendar and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Kashmiri Calendar on your PC.
|App Name||Kashmiri Calendar|
|Update||January 16, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Kashmiri Calendar, Guide, and Its Features
This is a calendar app for our Kashmiri Hindu community, based on Lunar Calendar and contains all the important information of our rituals and kashmiri customs.
Special care is taken to provide smooth user interface to end user with functionalities like Notifications, calendar zoom in and zoom out,menu tabs and properly tested on all Android versions.
Kashmiri Calendar is just like a Hindu Calendar with added nomenclature for Kashmiri Pandits. The Application contains features like Notifications,Chalisa’s,Aarti’s,Tithi’s like Amavasya,Purnima,Sankrati,Ashtami.
For Kashmiri community it is a pocket KOSHUR Calendar. KOSHUR community will love to have all the koshur customs, festivals, tithi’s etc at one place.
On User(s) request added offline mode for users who don’t have access to internet.
The Kashmiri Calendar is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.