Do you want to run the Kids A-Z for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Kids A-Z on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Kids A-Z on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Kids A-Z for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Kids A-Z on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Kids A-Z on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Kids A-Z on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Kids A-Z on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Kids A-Z and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Kids A-Z for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Kids A-Z on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Kids A-Z and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Kids A-Z and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Kids A-Z on your PC.
|App Name||Kids A-Z|
|Update||December 3, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Kids A-Z, Guide, and Its Features
Have fun learning with Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout on the Kids A-Z app!
With Kids A-Z, students can complete various interactive activities from the Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout products and update their robot avatars on mobile devices.
Students using the app can:
• Access hundreds of developmentally-appropriate books, exercises, and other resources
• Complete corresponding quizzes that ensure comprehension
• Utilize interactive annotation tools that support close reading skills
• Have their work scored and reported to their teacher automatically
• Customize their personalized robot avatar and space rocket using the stars earned from completing activities
The Kids A-Z app is free to download, but access to Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout content requires subscriptions to the respective product. For more info about our products and subscriptions, please visit our website:
5.37.0: This release includes minor enhancements and bug fixes.
The Kids A-Z is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.