Do you want to run the KidsTube for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the KidsTube on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the KidsTube on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download KidsTube for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the KidsTube on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the KidsTube on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install KidsTube on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the KidsTube on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the KidsTube and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install KidsTube for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the KidsTube on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the KidsTube and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the KidsTube and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use KidsTube on your PC.
|Developer||Ahmed Mohamed Mahmoud|
|Update||May 4, 2020|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
FAQs of KidsTube, Guide, and Its Features
Does your child randomly click on other videos while watching YouTube? Does your child get attracted to the cartoon thumbnail videos that end up having inappropriate content?
Kids Tube is here for you! Now you can select the videos you want your child to watch and restrict him/her to a list of videos you have reviewed.
*Logo created on logomakr.com
-Now you can view your videos from any device! Simply create a new account and add your videos. Log in from any device and you will have access to the videos you added!
– KidsTube now has a new interface look!
The KidsTube is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.