Do you want to run the KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 KPNTunnel Revolution (Official)
- 5 FAQs of KPNTunnel Revolution (Official), Guide, and Its Features
Download KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) on your PC.
KPNTunnel Revolution (Official)
|App Name||KPNTunnel Revolution (Official)|
|Update||January 26, 2018|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs of KPNTunnel Revolution (Official), Guide, and Its Features
What the “Revolution” project/series/edition of KPNTunnel ???
> Continuously project with more experiment and new fresh lightweight style project for KPN Tunnel (Official).
> Pure write from zero for better performance core and better lightweight style.
> First App tunneling through built-in SSH Tunnel over SSL/TLS Connection. (why ? . i know SSH Tunneling is secure, but we feel it’s not enough so we added more secure method with SSL/TLS connection). You can see how to use SSH Tunnel over SSL/TLS in “About” of this App.
+ Direct Proxy. (Tunneling through SSH Tunnel Directly to SSH Server).
+ Direct SSL/TLS. (Tunneling through SSH Tunnel Directly to SSH Server over SSL/TLS Connection).
+ HTTP Proxy .(Tunneling through SSH Tunnel over HTTP Proxy)
+ SSL/TLS Proxy. (Tunneling through SSH Tunnel over SSL/TLS Proxy).
+ SSL/TLS Proxy > HTTP Proxy. (Tunneling through SSH Tunnel with TLS/SSL over HTTP Proxy).
+ many more…
– Android 4.0 Only support TLSv1 and SSLv3 only (Android System), so your TLS/SSL server must be used/enabled TLSv1 and SSLv3.
– Android 4.1-4.2 TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 not enabled by System Default like Android 5.0+, so we add force enabling TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 for more secure update.
– If found other issue(s)/bug(s), please contact me. 🙂
* Need Rooted Device ?
> Some features is needed like:
+ VPN Tether (bypass all Hotspot Tether through Vpn Interface).
+ and soon we add more features.
* SSH+SSL Server Requiment:
+ If use TLS/SSL mode you must be install and setup the stunnel4 library. you can get the original stunnel4 library in http://stunnel.org.
+ You can search “how to setup/install stunnel4” in search engine like google, yahoo, bing, etc for your OS used by your Virtual Private Server (VPS).
+ In Proxy Type Mode “Direct TLS/SSL” & ” TLS/SSL Proxy > HTTP Proxy” please setup stunnel to connect with ssh (dropbear/openssh) server port.
+ In Proxy Type Mode “TLS/SSL Proxy” please setup stunnel to connect with squid port.
+ We Recommended to enable all TLS and SSL protocol version for keep support with android 4.0 until newer, why ? See issue/bugs on above.
* TLS/SSL Client Side (KPNTunnel Revolution App):
+ We use method of TLS/SSL Socket using TrustAll Cert (X509 Certificate), so you don’t need a client key & cert from SSL Server. I know this method is less secure, so in other version of update we can add support client key & cert for get better secure connection. 🙂
* What has Fixed ?
+ Main Thread Safe.
+ Interface Callback.
+ Show task on Recent App.
+ Minor Bugs and more..
The KPNTunnel Revolution (Official) is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.