Do you want to run the Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill
- 5 FAQs of Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill, Guide, and Its Features
Download Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill on your PC.
Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill
|App Name||Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill|
|Developer||ChineseSkill – Learn Chinese Mandarin APPs|
|Update||November 26, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill, Guide, and Its Features
Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill is the must-have app for all Mandarin Chinese beginners. This app includes 500+ fun and engaging mini-lessons that will teach you everything from Pinyin to Chinese grammar and train your listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
ChineseSkill’s core curriculum is designed by professional CSL (Chinese as a Second Language) teachers in accordance with the unique characteristics of Mandarin Chinese. The curriculum covers grammar and vocabulary required to pass HSK 3-4.
Automatic Chinese speech assessment, Chinese character handwriting and pinyin tone animation technologies are used in ChineseSkill app to make language learning more convenient, exciting and effective. With ChineseSkill, complete beginners have a chance to learn Mandarin Chinese systematically and quickly reach a conversational level.
■ Professionally designed curriculum: optimized for total beginners and customized for the Chinese language grammar structure;
■ Automatic speech assessment: start speaking Chinese immediately;
■ Learn by playing: lessons and challenges are presented in a gamified style;
■ Multiple practice modes: original exercise types will help you memorize new information and reinforce learning faster than with textbooks;
■ Bite-sized lessons: perfect for morning commutes and lunch breaks;
■ Competing with friends: makes learning Chinese addictive and fun;
■ HD recordings from native speakers: every sentence can be played in both slow and normal pronunciation speeds;
■ Offline learning: no internet connection required after downloading;
■ Both simplified and traditional characters are supported;
■ Display Chinese as pinyin, characters or both;
■ Synchronization of learning progress across multiple devices.
What are you going to learn?
■ 400+ grammar points
■ 300+ sentence patterns
■ 1000+ keywords and phrases
■ 1500+ essential Chinese characters
ChineseSkill supports learning Chinese from 13 languages: ENGLISH, SPANISH, KOREAN, JAPANESE, FRENCH, GERMAN, TURKISH, RUSSIAN, VIETNAMESE, PORTUGUESE, ITALIAN, INDONESIAN AND THAI.
Download “Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill” now and start your Chinese studying anywhere at your own pace!
Support Url: https://www.facebook.com/chineseskill
Support Email: [email protected]
Video lessons for every unit of ChineseSkill are finally here to make learning Chinese easier than ever! Build your vocabulary, master Chinese grammar, and learn authentic expressions used by native speakers today.
P.S. We also updated our in-app Discover section! Give it a look 😉
The Learn Chinese – ChineseSkill is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.