Do you want to run the Learn Korean Offline for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Learn Korean Offline on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Learn Korean Offline on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Learn Korean Offline for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Learn Korean Offline on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Learn Korean Offline on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Learn Korean Offline on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Learn Korean Offline on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Learn Korean Offline and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Learn Korean Offline for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Learn Korean Offline on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Learn Korean Offline and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Learn Korean Offline and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Learn Korean Offline on your PC.
Learn Korean Offline
|App Name||Learn Korean Offline|
|Update||October 27, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Learn Korean Offline, Guide, and Its Features
Learn Korean Phrasebook is an easy to use mobile Korean Phrasebook that will give visitors to Korea and those who are interested in learning Korean a good start in the language.
Learn Korean is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Korea.
Learn Korean Phrasebook contains over 1000 commonly-used Korean phrases and vocabularies for travelers and beginners in 18 categories.
+ General Conversation
+ Time and Date
+ Directions & Places
+ Eating out
+ Cities & Towns
+ Tourist & Attractions
+ Dating <3
+ Tongue Twisters
ALWAYS LEARN PHRASES, NOT INDIVIDUAL WORDS:
▶ Meaning: Phrases are easier to remember, because they have meaning, they paint a picture, they tell a story.
▶ Speed: When you learn phrases instead of a word, you’re learning how to use that word correctly, and it’s much faster. When we’re children, we learn with phrases, groups of words, not just word by word.
▶ Pronunciation: In real life some groups of words are said as though it were a single word, in one breath-group, without pausing. If you stop to take a breath in the middle of the phrase, you are not saying it correctly, and you risk being misunderstood.
+ basic sentence structure
+ Negative Expressions
+ Listing and Contrast
+ Time Expression
+ Ability and Possibility
+ Reasons & Causes
+ Purpose & intention
+ Passive form
+ Causative Form
App completely OFFLINE. No require internet to learn
Search by Korean or English
Save your favorite sentences for review later
When you travel, business to Korea , don’t forget this app
improve app’s stability, fix some bugs
The Learn Korean Offline is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.