Do you want to run the Lesser AudioSwitch for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Lesser AudioSwitch on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Lesser AudioSwitch on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Lesser AudioSwitch for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Lesser AudioSwitch on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Lesser AudioSwitch on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Lesser AudioSwitch on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Lesser AudioSwitch on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Lesser AudioSwitch and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Lesser AudioSwitch for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Lesser AudioSwitch on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Lesser AudioSwitch and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Lesser AudioSwitch and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Lesser AudioSwitch on your PC.
|App Name||Lesser AudioSwitch|
|Update||March 31, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0 – 10|
FAQs of Lesser AudioSwitch, Guide, and Its Features
Force your audio output to switch to headphones, speakers, or any other output, including USB and Bluetooth devices.
The microphone can also be switched, and on most devices the speaker can be completely muted if you so desire.
Widgets, Quick-setting tiles, and notification shortcuts.
Auto-Switch: Detect when headphones are inserted or removed, and switch to any audio output or mute/unmute the speaker automatically.
Restore-on-Boot: Automatically switch to the output of your choice when your device starts.
Common use cases:
This app can help if your device does not detect your headphones, or it thinks they are connected even when they have been removed.
It can also be used to mute the speaker when using headphones, so that loud notifications do not play via the speaker.
Want to use a headset microphone but still output audio via the speakers? also possible.
You can force audio to play locally on your device when using Android’s native cast-screen feature.
Android 11 support:
Due to changes to made Android, this app cannot function on Android 11 and later.
There is now a native output-selection option found in the volume panel, which provides some of the functionality previously offered by this app.
Advanced users can trigger a switch externally using the following intent actions:
On Oreo 8.0 and later you must also specify the target package when using intents: com.nordskog.LesserAudioSwitch
Fixed auto-switch sometimes not triggering when connecting/disconnecting a wired device.
Fixed mute-microphone option not being available on supported Pie devices.
Fixed Bluetooth switching not working on some devices.
Fixed auto-switch getting stuck in a loop when triggering on and toggling a Bluetooth device.
Fixed a crash that would only occurr on Android 5.0
The Lesser AudioSwitch is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.