Do you want to run the Lollipop Launcher for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Lollipop Launcher on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Lollipop Launcher on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Lollipop Launcher for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Lollipop Launcher on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Lollipop Launcher on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Lollipop Launcher on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Lollipop Launcher on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Lollipop Launcher and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Lollipop Launcher for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Lollipop Launcher on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Lollipop Launcher and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Lollipop Launcher and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Lollipop Launcher on your PC.
|App Name||Lollipop Launcher|
|Update||June 12, 2018|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
FAQs of Lollipop Launcher, Guide, and Its Features
Lollipop Launcher replaces your home screen with one you control and can customize. Change icon themes, layouts, animations and more.
– Ok, Google : Use Google Search’s hotword right from the home screen, just say the words Ok, Google. Note: Google does not support all devices or locales yet.
– Icon Themes : Find thousands of icon themes on the Play Store, support Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher icon packs.
– Customize App Drawer : Hide apps, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
– Infinite scroll : Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continously
– Scrollable Dock : Create multiple docks and scroll between them
– Gestures : Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly
– Powerful, fast : Lots of other options and enhancements
Plus Features (Need Lollipop Launcher Plus):
* Folders in drawer
* Unread count notifications for call, sms, gmail and other apps
* Customizable notification badge color
* More desktop gestures: Pinch in/out, Two Finger Swipe and Double-tap
* All icon Swipe up/down gestures
* Support Go Launcher icon pack
* More transition effects
* Widgets overlapping
* Other enhancement and customization options
The Lollipop Launcher is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.