Do you want to run the Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup
- 5 FAQs of Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup, Guide, and Its Features
Download Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup on your PC.
Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup
|App Name||Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup|
|Update||December 1, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup, Guide, and Its Features
☆ Are you looking for a Handy and less limited multitasking popup media player ?
With re-sizing in popup window and multitasking feature, Lua Player is by far the most powerful media player on android market. This supports “Real multi-tasking” with “Picture in Picture” mode.
Lua Player is a free and it plays most multimedia files and various streaming protocols. It is supporting most codec with containers including MP4, AVI and more. File subtitles and online subtitles is supporting and multi-audio selection as well.
Just enjoy the video and do anything else at the same time with this video player.
Real multitasking means not just supporting a floating window, but supporting all menu and functionalities from pop-up window!
☆ Main Features
★ MULTITASKING with FLOATING WINDOW
• Easy to resize and move to any screen positions! Play your videos with game or chatting screen.
• Can start from external file managers with popup window mode, which is the most beneficial feature among video player apps.
★ HD VIDEO PLAYER
• Supporting high quality videos including 720p, 1080p and more, which depends on hardware and software decoder.
★ AUDIO PLAYER WITH POPUP
• Now Audio play with floating window mode supported !!
★ HIDE WINDOW AND BACKGROUND PLAY
• Hiding and Restoring window any time, any place is the definitely unique feature for multitasking and only from this media player !
★ PLAYBACK SPEED CONTROL
• 0.3x ~ 2.0x
★ SEARCH VIDEO AND AUDIO
• Query video or audio with your keywords to local storage
★ SCREEN CAPTURE & SCREEN ROTATION
• Supporting screen capture and screen rotation during playing video files
★ Network media play through SMB (SAMBA)
• Video and Audio are available from window share or NAS via SMB
★ Beautiful UI & THEMES
• Beautiful user experience within complicated multitasking popup window media player.
★ BETTER USER INTERFACE
• AB Repeat mode and auto-resize subtitle in accordance with window size are supporting. You can control BRIGHTNESS and VOLUMN even current VIDEO POSITION by gesture
★ EASY TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE VIDEOS
• Very easy to add, delete your favorite Video from local media files and from streaming url
★ Support for most video, audio file formats and codec.
★ Support for most subtitle file formats with online subtitle.
★ Supports network streaming.
★ Automatic detect videos on device and from micro SD card.
☆ Video Codecs
• H.264, H.265, H.263, MPEG4, XVID, VP6, VP8, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and etc
☆ Audio Codecs
• AAC, AC3, Vorbis, MP3, MP2, WMA, FLAC and etc
• Multi-audio selection supported.
☆ Network Stream
• RTSP, RTP, RTMP
• HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bit rates (m3u8)
• Supports SMB/CIFS (SAMBA)
• SAMI(.smi), .ssa/.ass, SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub)
• Unicode Multibyte charset supported.
• Read phone status an identity: to pause player when receiving incoming calls. It needs for floating player being resized.
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: to delete media files and thumbnails when receiving user action
• Full network access: To open network streams.
• View network connections: To see network state.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping: to prevent your phone or device from sleeping during playback.
• Draw over other apps: to draw floating window over any position.
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Some of the screens are from the Sintel licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
(c) copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
Updated: More responsive video UI
Fixed: Memory issue
Fixed: Issue on moving to settings page while playing
The Lua Player – Video Player, Media, HD Popup is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.