Do you want to run the MAX Okada for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the MAX Okada on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the MAX Okada on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download MAX Okada for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the MAX Okada on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MAX Okada on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MAX Okada on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the MAX Okada on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the MAX Okada and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install MAX Okada for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the MAX Okada on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the MAX Okada and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the MAX Okada and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use MAX Okada on your PC.
|App Name||MAX Okada|
|Developer||Metro Africa Xpress|
|Update||July 14, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of MAX Okada, Guide, and Its Features
MAX Okada is an on-demand motorcycle taxi service that offers a safe, fast and affordable way to get around Lagos.
Hail a motorcycle taxi popularly known as Okada at the tap of a button. Get a helmet and a hairnet and you are on your way. Pay with your debit card, MAX wallet or cash. Rate your champion and provide feedback about your trip.
MAX Okada is the solution to traffic congestion across Lagos, Nigeria. With real time monitoring and an array of trained and experienced champions, MAX Okada is offering users a safe and affordable alternative to get around the city and avoid traffic.
Some of the Benefits of MAX Okada includes:
• Helmet for both Passengers and Riders
• Hair nets for personal hygiene while in transit
• Real time Monitoring
• Free & Discounted trips for each referral – What’s not to love about this?
• The most affordable means of transport in town
Using the MAX Okada service is really easy, here’s how it works
• Download the app and sign up
• Login, select where you’d like to go (destination) and where you’d want us to pick you up from (pickup).
• Our ride estimator will immediately generate an estimate for your fare.
• You can select a payment method then submit your request
• The app matches you to a Champion close to you
• You can track the Champion headed to you in real-time.
• Once the Champion arrives, confirm the plate number and name match what you see on the app.
• Put on your hair net and helmet, then off you go! MAX away 🙂
To find out more: max.ng/max-okada
If you want to learn how to partner with us: max.ng/partners
For service enquiries [email protected]
Follow Us on:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/maxdotng/
Twitter – @maxdotng
Instagram – @maxdotng
Bug fixes, and general performance improvements.
The MAX Okada is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.