Do you want to run the Medium for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Medium on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Medium on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Medium for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Medium on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Medium on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Medium on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Medium on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Medium and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Medium for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Medium on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Medium and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Medium and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Medium on your PC.
|Developer||A Medium Corporation|
|Update||December 8, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Medium, Guide, and Its Features
Medium is an open platform where over 100 million readers come to find insightful and dynamic thinking. Here, expert and undiscovered voices alike dive into the heart of any topic and bring new ideas to the surface.
Easily find and follow writers and publications that matter to you, and keep up on their latest posts. Explore personalized, ad-free recommendations, and dive deeper on just about any topic. Bookmark posts for later, highlight passages that resonate, and join the conversation on the stories you read.
Share your ideas, short or long. Engage in conversation with a network of readers and writers, and have the chance to earn money from your writing. Grow your audience through followers, newsletters, and writer stats.
Become a member for $5/month or $50/year to get unlimited access to everything on Medium and support great writing, and enjoy your first month free
We’d like to invite you to help shape the future of the app by providing valuable feedback. Come join our Android community here https://www.reddit.com/r/MediumApp/.
The Medium is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.