Do you want to run the MegaBox for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the MegaBox on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the MegaBox on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download MegaBox for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the MegaBox on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MegaBox on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MegaBox on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the MegaBox on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the MegaBox and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install MegaBox for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the MegaBox on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the MegaBox and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the MegaBox and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use MegaBox on your PC.
|Developer||MegaBox Development Company Limited|
|Update||October 6, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of MegaBox, Guide, and Its Features
MegaBox is a revolutionary shopping, dining and entertainment complex in East Kowloon. Covering 1.1 million sq ft., it provides a full and varied experience with an unique mixture of attractions and shopping zones. It is destined to become a must-visit family and tourist destination.
– Numerous “firsts” in Hong Kong: these include the Largest Harbour View Ice Rink in Hong Kong, Hong Kong’s first Olympic-sized ice rink which boasts a sea view.
– Various “largest” in Hong Kong: East Kowloon’s largest Japanese Department Store, Hong Kong’s largest home furnishing and accessories shop, sports city, baby and children’s furniture and department store, and interactive children’s entertainment area.
– Comprehensive dining options under one roof: offering almost 40 highly rated restaurants offering cuisine from around the world, providing the most exquisite delicacies to spice up your stay.
– International fashion brands.
Enhance user experience
The MegaBox is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.