Do you want to run the Meme Generator for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Meme Generator on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Meme Generator on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Meme Generator for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Meme Generator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Meme Generator on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Meme Generator on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Meme Generator on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Meme Generator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Meme Generator for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Meme Generator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Meme Generator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Meme Generator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Meme Generator on your PC.
|App Name||Meme Generator|
|Update||December 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Meme Generator, Guide, and Its Features
With Meme Generator you can create the funniest memes and share them with your friends through your favorite apps.
Main features of Meme Generator:
✓ More than 1000 high quality meme templates with lots of hilarious example captions
✓ Custom meme support makes it possible to use any picture from your device
✓ Deep fry your memes and add other funny effects to memes
✓ Weekly community content updates
✓ Generate your own Breaking News memes
✓ Share memes through any app on your device or save them to your gallery
✓ Hundreds of included stickers with the possibility to create custom stickers
✓ Adjust text color and size freely
✓ More than 60 fonts to choose from
✓ Create complex modern or classic memes with multiple captions
✓ Combine multiple saved memes into one multi panel meme
✓ Ability to crop images to fit different formats
✓ Add borders around any picture
✓ Favorite memes feature allows you to create your own list of favorite memes
✓ No watermarks are added to memes
✓ Your privacy is our top priority – Meme Generator does NOT automatically upload any meme you create or import
✓ Create any type of dank meme format, even immensely popular Deep Fried effect memes
DISCLAIMER: Pictures and captions in this app do not reflect the opinions of the ZomboDroid Team. All memes and examples are user submitted!
– New Bloomer sticker
– New memes:
✓ Bean Cheating
✓ If You Like X, You Should Try Y
The Meme Generator is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.