Do you want to run the Messages + SMS for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Messages + SMS on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Messages + SMS on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Messages + SMS for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Messages + SMS on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Messages + SMS on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Messages + SMS on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Messages + SMS on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Messages + SMS and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Messages + SMS for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Messages + SMS on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Messages + SMS and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Messages + SMS and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Messages + SMS on your PC.
Messages + SMS
|App Name||Messages + SMS|
|Developer||Contacts Plus team|
|Update||June 7, 2016|
|Requirement||2.3 and up|
FAQs of Messages + SMS, Guide, and Its Features
Messages + SMS is brought to you by the Contacts Plus Team – awarded ‘top developer’ by Google Play!
Messages + SMS is a messages / SMS launcher for Contacts+, the FREE ‘all in one’ contacts, messages (SMS), dialer & call log app. Key features include:
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Block unwanted people via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms – you’re always in control over the people you connect with.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
Advanced Backup & sync makes it easy to backup your contacts, messages (sms) and call logs so you’ll never lose them again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, Your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can customize and select which features to use, change themes and adjust it to fit your needs. We even added dedicated launchers such as Messages + SMS to help you get directly to your preferred screens in the app.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US:
We’d love to know you better & listen to your feedback at:
Know more about Messages + SMS and Contacts+ through our blog & FAQ: http://www.contactspls.com/faq
+ Bug fix
The Messages + SMS is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.