Do you want to run the Météo Marine for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Météo Marine on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Météo Marine on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Météo Marine for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Météo Marine on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Météo Marine on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Météo Marine on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Météo Marine on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Météo Marine and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Météo Marine for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Météo Marine on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Météo Marine and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Météo Marine and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Météo Marine on your PC.
|App Name||Météo Marine|
|Update||February 16, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of Météo Marine, Guide, and Its Features
METEO CONSULT, the leading independent weather forecast provider and marine weather specialist, provides free forecasts developed and controlled by experienced meteorologists.
Whether you are a boater, skipper, surfer, kite surfer, diver or a fisher, you will find all the forecasts you need in this app!
• FORECASTS Live forecasts and 15-day forecasts over a dozen parameters
>> Thousands of zones and spots in France and Europe: coastal areas, ports, anchorages, gliding spots, beaches and coves, diving and fishing spots and interior spots. Choose yours!
>> Compare the forecasts of the most visited weather sources in France to help you decide
>> Compare the weather of several spots if you are not sure about your destination
>> Create your own spots and share them with your friends and family
• TIDES Easily consult the coefficients, heights and tide times thanks to our comprehensive tables and now our tide chart.
• INTERACTIVE MAPS with forecasts and warnings in case of gales and storms
• SEMAPHORES and REPORTS
>> Hour-by-hour survey of more than 300 buoys and beacons in France and Europe
>> Are you at sea? Share your observations with other members of the community
• FAVOURITES access your favourite marine zones and bulletins with a single click, and synchronize your favourites with the ones you have on the METEO CONSULT Marine website.
• NOTIFICATIONS : set custom alerts via notifications
>> Bulletins updated up to three times a day and commented by our expert forecasters
>> Satellite animations and precipitation radars
Our technical teams have prepared this update for you to make your favourite weather application faster, more convenient, more fluid … basically more essential!
The Météo Marine is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.