Do you want to run the Meteogram Weather Widget for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Meteogram Weather Widget on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Meteogram Weather Widget on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Meteogram Weather Widget for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Meteogram Weather Widget on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Meteogram Weather Widget on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Meteogram Weather Widget on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Meteogram Weather Widget on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Meteogram Weather Widget and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Meteogram Weather Widget for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Meteogram Weather Widget on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Meteogram Weather Widget and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Meteogram Weather Widget and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Meteogram Weather Widget on your PC.
Meteogram Weather Widget
|App Name||Meteogram Weather Widget|
|Update||December 9, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Meteogram Weather Widget, Guide, and Its Features
This resizable weather widget (and interactive app) provides a detailed and visually appealing weather forecast, allowing you very quickly to understand what to expect when you venture outdoors. The graphical format is commonly referred to as a ‘meteogram’.
You can choose to display as little or as much information as you like, or you can set up multiple widgets showing different information (optionally for different places) in different widgets.
You can plot common weather parameters like temperature, wind speed and pressure, as well as tide charts, UV Index, wave height, moon phase, sunrise and sunset times, and much much more!
You can even display government-issued weather alerts chart, with coverage for at least 63 different countries.
The content and style of the meteogram is extremely configurable… with over 1000 options to set, your imagination is the limit!
The widget is also fully resizable, so make it however small or large you like on your home screen! And the interactive app is just a click away, direct from the widget.
Furthermore, you can choose where your weather data comes from, with over 20 different models or sources including: the Norwegian Met Office (Meteorologisk Institutt), the German Met Office (Deutscher Wetterdienst or DWD, with choice of MOSMIX, ICON-EU or COSMO-D2 models), Météo-France (AROME and ARPEGE models), the Swedish Met Office (SMHI), the UK Met Office, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Finnish Meteorological Institute (FMI, with choice of HARMONIE or HIRLAM models), or from several other commercial weather forecast services (for example MeteoGroup, The Weather Company, and AccuWeather).
Upgrade to Platinum
In addition to the great features available in the free version, an in-app platinum upgrade is available which will give you the following extra benefits:
★ no adverts
★ no watermark on chart
★ favourite locations list
★ use of all available weather data providers
★ use of tide data
★ choice of weather icon set
★ change location (e.g. from favourites) direct from widget button
★ change data provider direct from widget button
★ link to windy.com direct from widget button
★ save/load settings to/from a local file
★ save/load settings to/from a remote server
★ show historical (cached forecast) data
★ show full days (midnight to midnight)
★ show twilight periods (civil, nautical, astronomical)
★ time machine (show weather or tides for any date, past or future)
★ greater choice of fonts
★ custom webfont (choose any from Google Fonts)
★ notifications (including temperature in status bar)
Support and Feedback
We always welcome feedback or suggestions. Join one of our online communities:
★ Reddit: bit.ly/meteograms-reddit
★ Slack: bit.ly/slack-meteograms
★ Discord: bit.ly/meteograms-discord
You can also email us using the handy link in the settings page in the app. Also check out the help pages at https://trello.com/b/ST1CuBEm, and the website (https://meteograms.com) for further information and an interactive meteogram map.
Explanation of app permissions
The permission for the “device’s location” is only needed when you enable the “detect and follow location” feature, where the meteogram is always generated for your current location. Note that, from Android 6, this permission needs to be granted at runtime, so if you never grant this permission when it is requested, the app will never have access to your device’s location.
The “draw over other apps” permission is only needed for technical reasons when local chart generation is enabled. By default, this is not enabled, so the permission may never be needed. Furthermore, nothing is ever actually drawn over other apps.
• prevent the app popping to the foreground again when dismissing a window opened from the widget (if the app was only put to the background previously rather than actually closing)
• new free data source: Open-Meteo.com
• UI improvement: mark the currently-selected favourite in the favourite locations dialog
• new free data source: here.com
• remove unnecessary permissions
The Meteogram Weather Widget is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.