Do you want to run the MIBO for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the MIBO on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the MIBO on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download MIBO for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the MIBO on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MIBO on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MIBO on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the MIBO on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the MIBO and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install MIBO for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the MIBO on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the MIBO and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the MIBO and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use MIBO on your PC.
|Update||September 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of MIBO, Guide, and Its Features
Mibo está disponible únicamente para usuarios registrados.
En cumplimiento de la disposición octava transitoria de la Ley para Regular las Instituciones de Tecnología Financiera, con fecha 11 de Abril de 2021, Truu Innovation, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (“Mibo”) dejó de prestar servicios para la celebración de nuevas operaciones. Mibo únicamente se encuentra realizando los actos tendientes a la cancelación o cesión de las operaciones existentes conforme a la mencionada ley. Para mayor información, contacta al correo electrónico [email protected]
Mibo is only available to registered users.
In compliance with the eighth transitory provision of the Law to Regulate Financial Technology Institutions, dated April 11, 2021, Truu Innovation, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (“Mibo”) stopped providing services for the celebration of new operations. Mibo is only performing the acts tending to the cancellation or assignment of existing operations in accordance with the aforementioned law. For more information, contact the email [email protected]
– Corrección de errores menores
The MIBO is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.