Do you want to run the Miles & More for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Miles & More on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Miles & More on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Miles & More for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Miles & More on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Miles & More on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Miles & More on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Miles & More on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Miles & More and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Miles & More for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Miles & More on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Miles & More and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Miles & More and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Miles & More on your PC.
Miles & More
|App Name||Miles & More|
|Developer||Miles & More GmbH|
|Update||December 8, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
FAQs of Miles & More, Guide, and Its Features
Earning miles is now even easier. With the Miles & More app for Android, you always have all the important information and opportunities to earn at hand. These benefits await you:
– Daily updates tailored to you and your Miles & More status, services and offers
– Our Goal Centre, where you can choose your desired award and specify a miles goal (Use the Flight Options button to specify or subsequently change the number of passengers and the booking class of your desired destination).
– Your mileage account balance for status and award miles as well as current miles changes – so that you always have a clear overview of your miles
– The digital service card – always ready to use, whether you are shopping with a Miles & More partner, checking in at Lufthansa or accessing a Lufthansa Lounge
– With My Challenge, you can fill up your mileage account more quickly through personalized challenges that are always tailored to you
Not a Miles & More member yet? Then simply register directly in the app so you can start earning valuable miles right away and redeem them for great awards. It’s all easy and free of course. Your Miles & More Team wishes you a lot of fun while earning and redeeming miles!
This update includes numerous bug fixes and performance improvements to make earning and redeeming miles even more enjoyable. Have fun with the app and we appreciate your feedback!
The Miles & More is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.