Do you want to run the Ministro II for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Ministro II on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Ministro II on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Ministro II for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Ministro II on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Ministro II on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Ministro II on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Ministro II on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Ministro II and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Ministro II for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Ministro II on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Ministro II and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Ministro II and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Ministro II on your PC.
|App Name||Ministro II|
|Update||March 25, 2017|
|Requirement||1.6 and up|
FAQs of Ministro II, Guide, and Its Features
DO NOT INSTALL THIS SERVICE UNLESS OTHER APPLICATION REQUEST IT.
PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS SERVICE IF THE OTHER APPS ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY, BECAUSE THESE APPS ARE NOT CREATED BY ME!
Ministro is a system wide Qt shared libraries installer/provider service. It acts as a bridge between other apps and (Qt) libraries.
Ministro service is release under GPL v3+ license.
The source code is available on KDE’s git server: https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=ministro.git&a=shortlog&h=unstable
The connection API protocol used by applications to connect and query the service is released under BSD license, it mean that any application (no matter if that application is free or not) can connect and query its services.
Also, be aware, this service will install/provide the free versions of Qt libraries, licensed under LGPL v2.1, LGPL v3, GPL v3.
This is an add free application, please don’t contact me to add any adds because I’m not going to do it.
– Fix Android 7 security updates
The Ministro II is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.