Do you want to run the Move to iOS for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Move to iOS on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Move to iOS on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Move to iOS for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Move to iOS on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Move to iOS on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Move to iOS on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Move to iOS on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Move to iOS and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Move to iOS for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Move to iOS on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Move to iOS and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Move to iOS and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Move to iOS on your PC.
Move to iOS
|App Name||Move to iOS|
|Update||December 17, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of Move to iOS, Guide, and Its Features
Everything about iOS is designed to be easy. That includes switching to it. With just a few steps, you can migrate your content automatically and securely from your Android device with the Move to iOS app. No need to save your stuff elsewhere before switching from Android. The Move to iOS app securely transfers all kinds of content for you:
Camera photos and videos
When you choose to migrate your data, your new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will create a private Wi-Fi network and find your nearby Android device running Move to iOS. After you enter a security code, it will begin transferring your content and put it in the right places. Just like that. Once your content has been transferred, you’re ready to get going. iOS will also set up your default mail account. That’s it — you can start using your new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and experiencing its endless possibilities. Enjoy.
Move to iOS is supported on all phones and tablets running Android 4.0 and later.
This release features significant improvements, including:
– Faster data transfer to iOS device
– Improved Wi-Fi compatibility
– Support for Android 12
The Move to iOS is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.