Do you want to run the Movescount for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Movescount on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Movescount on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Movescount for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Movescount on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Movescount on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Movescount on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Movescount on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Movescount and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Movescount for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Movescount on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Movescount and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Movescount and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Movescount on your PC.
|Update||October 28, 2018|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs of Movescount, Guide, and Its Features
We stand for adventure. Movescount is designed to be your partner, whenever and however you conquer new territory.
MAKE ALL YOUR MOVES COUNT
Track your distance, speed and calories, see your move history at a glance; personalize your moves, including feelings, photos and descriptions that make them memorable.
EXPLORE NEW ROUTES
Plan your Moves like a local with heatmaps and explore the most popular routes near you, wherever you may be.
Get notifications from your phone and sync your moves in real-time to movescount.com.
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
movescount.com is a community of sports and adventure-minded individuals. Here you’ll find kindred spirits making moves around the world. It is the place to share, connect, inspire others and be inspired through adventure and achievement.
We are adventurers like you and would love to hear about your experience and how we can enrich it. Please let us know by submitting a review.
This release provides general performance and stability improvements.
The Movescount is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.