Do you want to run the MP3 Converter for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the MP3 Converter on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the MP3 Converter on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download MP3 Converter for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the MP3 Converter on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MP3 Converter on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MP3 Converter on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the MP3 Converter on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the MP3 Converter and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install MP3 Converter for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the MP3 Converter on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the MP3 Converter and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the MP3 Converter and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use MP3 Converter on your PC.
|App Name||MP3 Converter|
|Update||December 14, 2018|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of MP3 Converter, Guide, and Its Features
Convert all your music files on your android device
All major input formats supported as Mp3, Flac, Wma, Ogg, Aac, Ac3, Ape, Wav, aiff…
Essy and fast mp3 converter.
+ Configure entirely the output format with customizable frequency, bitrate, channel, time start and duration (for part selection) (inApp purchase to unlock highest quality settings)
+ Create and save your presets
+ Easy to use and fast conversion
+ Background conversion
+ Change mp3 volume. Increase or decrease audio volume
+ Metadata editor. Edit MP3 tag
+ Batch mode available in premium version (InApp purchase). Batch allow to select a directory and automatically convert all files contained in that folder.
Example supported conversion:
– Convert Wma to Mp3, Wma to Aac…
– Convert Mp3 to Aac, Mp3 to Wma…
– Convert AAC to Mp3, AAC to Wma…
– Convert Flac to Mp3, Flac to Aac…
* Conversion speed depends on your mobile specifications.
* This application is not a youtube downloader or a mp3 downloader. It converts only sound files from your device.
**This app uses FFMPEG application for the encoding process
+ Improve rendering speed
+ Fix several bugs
The MP3 Converter is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.