Do you want to run the mu Barometer for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the mu Barometer on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the mu Barometer on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download mu Barometer for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the mu Barometer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the mu Barometer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install mu Barometer on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the mu Barometer on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the mu Barometer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install mu Barometer for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the mu Barometer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the mu Barometer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the mu Barometer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use mu Barometer on your PC.
|App Name||mu Barometer|
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of mu Barometer, Guide, and Its Features
A simple barometer for monitoring atmospheric pressure. The goal of μBarometer is to be useful, small and elegant.
– Pressure units: mBar, mmHg, inHg, atm
– Altitude units: meters, feet
– Pressure Graph
– Altitude Indicator
– App widget with three themes
– Pressure value in the status bar
The pressure graph shows the change in pressure in 48 hours.
To collect data μBarometer runs a small service which saves the pressure value every hour.
The altitude value are based on the current pressure value.
For quick switching between pressure/altitude indicators just tap on the indicator icon.
You can measure the relative altitude.
Just tap on the altitude indicator and it will show the relative altitude from the current point.
WARNING: this app uses the built-in air pressure sensor.
WARNING: Read this FAQ: https://xvadim.github.io/xbasoft/mubarometer/faq.html
μBarometer forum: https://www.reddit.com/r/muBarometer/
This app uses icons from https://icons8.com
If you want to help me translate muBrometer into you language, please send me an email: [email protected]
P.S. If this program is useful for you, could you send me a postcard from your city/country. My address: Ukraine, 73021, Kherson, Shengelia street, house 3, flat 186. Thanks.
– 1-minute interval for tracking
– 1/3-hours interval for the detailed graph
– altimeter improvements
– custom background for screens
The mu Barometer is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.