Do you want to run the Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator
- 5 FAQs of Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator, Guide, and Its Features
Download Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator on your PC.
Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator
|App Name||Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator|
|Update||May 27, 2017|
|Requirement||2.3 and up|
FAQs of Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator, Guide, and Its Features
m-Indicator is award winning Public Transport App of India.
Indian Railways offline Timetable.
Maharashtra State Transport Offline Bus Timetable. Shivneri & Ordinary bus schedule.
Local Public Transport Information of following cities.
3. Delhi – Coming soon..
– Central,Western,Harbour Virar-Dahanu Shuttle, Diva-Roha, Neral-Matheran, Mono, Metro
– Along with starting train platform no. at Borivali & Virar & Kalyan
– Platform numbers & Door position
– Less crowded trains indication at Borivali & other stations during peak hours
– Train Chat for exchanging train delay, cancellation, platform change information
– A to B : Find connected routes (changing line routes) & Plan the journey
– Rail Map
– Nearby places in Mumbai
– 1st class & 2nd Class fares: ticket, monthly pass, quarterly pass
– Bus Routes: BEST, NMMT, TMT, KDMT, MBMT, VVMT, KMT , PUNE(PMPML)
– Get route by bus number
– Bus Timings
– Get buses arriving at particular bus stop
– Search buses between source and destination / Connected routes
– Pune – Lonavala Local Train
– Natak Listing
3. Offline Indian Railways Timetable.
– PNR, 120 days Seat availability, Station Alarm, Hotel Search, Packing Checklist, Hotel Search, Railway Complaints, Coach Position, Coach Layout, Running Status
4. Auto and taxi fares
5. Classifieds section: Jobs & Properties from Mumbai
– Get daily schedule of Marathi, Gujrati, Hindi Natak (Drama)
7. Travel news & alerts
– Get weekly updated information of railway megablocks on Sundays
9. Emergency Telephone nos.
– Casualty Hospitals, Medical Financial Help (Trusts), Ambulances, Blood Banks, Railway, Air Lines, Fire Brigade, Electricity Issue, Crains Services, Roadway Enquiries, Tourist Enquiries, Imp Medical Messages
10. Picnic Spots
– Get category wise list of picnic spots e.g beaches, Hill stations, Waterfalls, Caves, Forts, Farmhouse, Resorts, Lakes
– Get distance wise list of various weekend picnic spots nearby Mumbai.
– Watch pics , read description and other information about spot
– Get updated list of MTDC approved budget hotels of all over Maharashtra
11. Women Safety
– Unique woman safety app . It doesn’t require GPS or Internet.
– It also sends automatic alert SMS.
12. Mumbai Police: Police Station Jurisdiction Identifier
The Mumbai (Data) – m-Indicator is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.