Do you want to run the music player for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the music player on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the music player on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download music player for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the music player on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the music player on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install music player on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the music player on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the music player and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install music player for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the music player on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the music player and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the music player and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use music player on your PC.
|App Name||music player|
|Developer||Music & recorder apps|
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs of music player, Guide, and Its Features
HD music player offline
mp3 player! listen to music mp3 OGG, WAV, MO3, FLAC, MP4, M4A…
it is the best music player for Android devices. play your favorite mp3 songs!
the music player will help you find all the music on your phone very easily.
– clean and beautiful user interface with material design, ripple effects supported.
– plays any audio file format like mp3, wav, FLAC, mp4,… files
– support widget on the home screen for fast playing music
– change app background easily
– set time for sleeping
– advanced features such as favorites and playlists
– play music by album, artist, tracks, genres, or playlist on shuffle mode
– enjoy the amazing sound quality.
– audio cutter: trim any portion of your mp3 with this music player app.
– Easily find any song on the device by searching. Finding all your music has never been so easy.
– support custom Playlist
– support replay, next, previous, repeat only one or repeat all
– support dynamic queue
– lightweight and standalone
– consume less memory and battery
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– fast library scan
please email us if your device is not supported, we will try our best to support it.
if you love this music player application, please give it 5 stars to encourage developers.
The music player is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.