Do you want to run the My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App
- 5 FAQs of My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App, Guide, and Its Features
Download My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App on your PC.
My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App
|App Name||My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App|
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App, Guide, and Its Features
My Contacts App helps you to backup, restore and save all your precious contacts! Also, you can easily transfer all your contacts from one phone (Android / iPhone / feature phones) to another phone with just one tap! My Contacts can also backup your SMS so that they are safe and accessible from any of your devices. It’s an easy app that keeps your contacts and SMS safe and secure!
The easiest and the only contact saving app that supports both smart & feature phones! You can even access your phonebook from anywhere using our web interface www.mycontacts-app.com , where you can merge/remove the duplicate contacts and create a clean contact list!
→ Your contacts are saved! even if you lose or break your phone!
→ Easiest way to Secure your contacts – Just One Tap
→ Backup, restore to ANY(!) Smart-phone without any worry. Completely safe, secured and fast.
→ Keep you SMS safe and accessible from any of your devices with the SMS backup option
★☆★ Features ★☆★
→ Safe & secure contact backup.
→ SMS Backup – Let’s you backup your SMS and makes then easily accessible from any of your devices.
→ Auto sync option, makes it easier. Just keep the app running in the background and it will take a daily backup of your contact list. Or you can manually sync with the Sync now button.
→ Small in app size with very low data usage (in kbps)
→ Easy Transfer of contacts from one mobile handset to another.
→ Simple and to the point app and it does as it says!!
Have you ever lost or broke your phone and lost all your contacts and SMS? Worried how to contact them back and find their numbers??
We have a solution for you!
Now you don’t need to worry about losing contact numbers and SMS of your loved ones! Whether you want to factory reset your current mobile, Lost or broke your phone, upgrading to new mobile or switching from Android to iOS, just download My Contacts App will make sure that you get all your precious contacts back with you forever!
★☆★ This is how it works: ★☆★
→ how to backup your contact list and SMS:
1. Download the My Contacts app on your phone
2. Create account by sign up or Login if you already have an account
3. Press ”Copy contacts” in the app
3. Your contacts are now safely stored!
4. Activate SMS backup and let the app keep your SMS safe
→ How to Transfer contact list from one phone to another:
1. Download the My Contacts app on your OLD and NEW phones
2. Signup or Login with your id on the OLD phone
3. Press ”Copy contacts” on your OLD phone
4. Now, Signup / Login on the NEW phone
5. Then press ”Copy contacts” on your NEW phone – Voila!! it’s done!
You can edit your contact list easily on the web at https://www.mycontacts-app.com
We love to hear from you – so feel free to contact us at: http://support.mycontacts-app.com/
For iPhone / iPad version:
(Take backup from iPhone / iPad and restore on Android device)
“Contacts Transfer Web Tool”
If you have an old phone, try out our “Contacts Transfer Web Tool” at https://www.mycontacts-app.com
My Contacts App is available In English, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Bangla, Malay, Burmese. More localized translations are coming soon!
The My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.