Do you want to run the My FASTag for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the My FASTag on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the My FASTag on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download My FASTag for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the My FASTag on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the My FASTag on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install My FASTag on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the My FASTag on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the My FASTag and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install My FASTag for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the My FASTag on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the My FASTag and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the My FASTag and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use My FASTag on your PC.
|App Name||My FASTag|
|Developer||Indian Highways Management Company Ltd.|
|Update||November 26, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of My FASTag, Guide, and Its Features
Instant FASTag recharge through Unified Payments Interface (UPI)
Any issuer bank’s FASTag can be now recharged through My FASTag App using UPI payment. You can create a New UPI ID instantly and pay/recharge through any of your bank accounts, or pay using any BHIM UPI App active on your mobile. Money gets transferred directly from your UPI linked bank account to your FASTag Wallet/Account.
Note: Only the FASTag issuer banks which are live on UPI platform to accept FASTag reloads will appear in the list of banks in the App.
• Customers who have purchased an IHMCL FASTag can download this myFastag App and ‘Link IHMCL FASTag’ with their bank account.
• When user clicks on ‘Link IHMCL FASTag,’ system will ask for a reference number received on Email/SMS at the time of buying the tag from IHMCL FASTag vendor.
• The mobile number & email ID provided by the customer at the time of IHMCL FASTag purchase should be active and available to complete the tag linking.
• Customer’s bank must be live on NETC platform for linking with IHMCL FASTag
Fixed issue in Access Your FASTag Wallet.
The My FASTag is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.