Do you want to run the myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail
- 5 FAQs of myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail, Guide, and Its Features
Download myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail on your PC.
myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail
|App Name||myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail|
|Update||December 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail, Guide, and Its Features
myMail – Manage all your email accounts at once! Whether it’s Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Live, Exchange or GMX, myMail email client supports all major mail providers and any other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox.
myMail keeps your mail securely in one place. It makes communication fast, light and mobile-friendly. Our app allows you to preview, read, reply and forward your messages as well as to add and view attachments. All you need is your email login and password and the mail app is ready to use.
myMail supports all popular email services:
Google Mail (Gmail), Microsoft (Hotmail, Outlook, Live), Yahoo Mail, AOL, GMX, Mail.com and my Mail mobile email (my.com).
myMail automatically sets up IMAP, POP and SMTP settings for most host domains and includes support for the majority of corporate email servers such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange where IMAP and SMTP are enabled.
✻ Real-time push notifications for your mail account which can be customised to better fit your work-life schedule
✻ Navigate easily through your inbox with menu icons and contacts’ avatars as part of your conversation
✻ Search through local and server contacts (Gmail, MSN Hotmail, Outlook and Live) with search suggestions as you type
✻ Browse files directly from the mail app to include as attachments
✻ Create a unique email signature
✻ Organise your mailbox by flagging, moving to spam or deleting your messages
✻ Filter by Unread email, Flagged or emails with Attachments
✻ Clear layout and design
✻ ActiveSync protocol supported
✻ View your entire email conversation on one screen with email threads.
There’s more! Sign up at MY.COM for a short new e-mail address and access these exclusive features (and yes, it’s free!):
✻ Add, delete, label and manage folders
✻ Create filters to organise your messages e.g. by sender
Our email application is optimised for your smartphone and tablet.
Email security is our key priority. Our app uses OAuth authentication to sign in to Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook accounts and does not request users’ credentials. Instead, access to users’ data is required directly from Microsoft and Google websites, which ensures a secure e-mail login.
EWS protocol is not supported yet however keep an eye on future updates.
If a sign in problem occurs on your device, send details to [email protected] including your email address, IMAP, POP or SMTP email settings and we will resolve the issue.
Follow myMail to find out all about the upcoming updates and cool features at: www.facebook.com/mymail.official
myMail uses AdChoices. More information can be found here https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
Mail has a lot of things, but now there are fewer bugs.
The myMail: for Airmail & Fastmail is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.